Tower defense...ON TF2 :O?~!~!~!

PieSauruS[EMB]

Active Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
387
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DJVu1j0jrE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS70fDZ0Gw8&annotation_id=annotation_571786&feature=iv[/ame]

A future possible eGO event...or does eGO stay away from mods :d?
 
Last edited:
eGO loves mods for events, if it is really good they might start playing it.

Looks pretty awesome! I love this tower defence game, i might give it a go!
 
Looks awesome, but i wonder what effect the engi update will have on it :O
 
Looks awesome, but i wonder what effect the engi update will have on it :O

Good point, but I guess being under development atm will give them a chance to be able to adapt to the updates if it comes before the official mod :P
 
Lol, the bosses use the domination icon.

I got the gist of it from the explanation, but what I couldn't figure out is why (if you collect metal from bodies) those guys were leaving a bunch of them laying around.
 
If eGo won't do it, I'll probably host the event myself, I love Tower Defense.

And in the original post on the TF2 forums, the guy said there are invisible walls around the path, to prevent the defenders from physically blocking the attackers progress. This is likely why they can't pick up the weapons for metal.
 
You guys should play Bloons Tower Defense 4 on ninjakiwi.com. It'll help you get the gist of this mod.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top