B BootyTang Active Member Joined Aug 14, 2009 Messages 261 Jun 6, 2010 #1 Congrats on your victory against gP today!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Jun 6, 2010 #2 Fathom: I want your love child(ren).
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Jun 6, 2010 #3 Woah congratulations. Beat Kami's team. Must be pretty special, then again, Daredevil's only a back up. Meaning A-team must have lots of quality XD
Woah congratulations. Beat Kami's team. Must be pretty special, then again, Daredevil's only a back up. Meaning A-team must have lots of quality XD
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jun 6, 2010 #5 Congratulations A-Team! Also, congratulations to all participants in giving your effort.
P Parvovirus B19 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,747 Jun 6, 2010 #6 good job guys i heard foofoo say pizza was on him tonight
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jun 6, 2010 #8 well played A-Team congrats to you
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Jun 6, 2010 #11 hohoho Kami's team boomed? Congratz!
G Grimm911 Famous Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 492 Jun 7, 2010 #13 Congrats, they are pretty good, we got steamrolled in our match against them awhile ago lol.
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Jun 7, 2010 #14 I just couldnt believe the score
S su-47 Rookie Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 39 Jun 7, 2010 #16 Congrats to the A team, it was a great macth against them hard but fun, and I will like to thank eGO for this whole entire tournament.
Congrats to the A team, it was a great macth against them hard but fun, and I will like to thank eGO for this whole entire tournament.
A Anchor EGO Zealot Joined May 8, 2010 Messages 1,848 Jun 7, 2010 #17 Great job to the A team! Mr. T pity the fool!
F fathom Rookie Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 65 Jun 7, 2010 #18 Definitely was a good match, good game gP.
K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Jun 7, 2010 #20 GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Good game, I did really bad tense the whole game.. to much pressure. Well theres always open.XD
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Good game, I did really bad tense the whole game.. to much pressure. Well theres always open.XD