A Hard Days Work

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
It Only Took Me 7 Hours! Only Using The Thompson Too!

dod_flash0017.jpg
 
only 7 hours lol my god you have some free time on your hands ........... well done tho :D
 
oh my lord dutch ... When i left you had like 400 kills >:) One day when I'm all grown u p I WILL BE LIKE YOU!.
 
I was in there later that night, that's when I asked you what your rank was :D!
 
I will fight the Thompson menace till the day I die!! This is crap, and I shun you Dutch for only using the thompson.
 
I will fight the Thompson menace till the day I die!! This is crap, and I shun you Dutch for only using the thompson.

Says the one who hides and waits for people with your little boom stick
 

Latest posts

Back
Top