Okay. So today on vent I just heard one of the most hilarious stories in my life. So it started after this vent spammer came into one of our rooms and made an offensive comment. After he was taken care of, Sakuya made a Dolphin joke about Dolphins walking into a bar blah blah blah (that's not the funny part).
Anyway Jackie told us this really hilarious story and it went something like this.
"There once was a guy who went into this bar, Okay well not a bar but one of those places that sell beverages on those wooden stands. When He was there he just started crying and it was soooo sad because he just cried and cried. And people asked him why he was crying but he just cried and cried"
And this guy went to all these places and cried kept crying, like you get the picture... this went on for like 5-10minutes.
"This guy just kept going to all these places and he just kept crying. One day he was crying until like 7am and like he just wouldn't stop crying. And this guy just kept crying and crying, right, and it was so sad because he just wouldn't stop crying. And the guy was like crying when he told me this story right? And he was just so sad. And it was like so sad."
And then Ninja started laughing, well most of us were laughing. And Jackie told him to shut up and that she was going to remove him as a friend.
ANYWAY. I'm blurry on the details because I was in game at the same time. And it's probably not funny when you read it, it was just the way she said it. It was one of those you have to be there moments. Just ask Ninja, Fart or Ric.
But why is this relevant to Division Discussion you may ask? Well, quite simply because during the time that it was all going on, I did quite epicly in jail. 8 kills in the round to be exact. Look, 4 kills in this screenshot. Yes I'm gloating at you Pureblood. Edit: Just like to point out I had 100hp too :]
Morale of the story? Laughing brings skill and great times. So next time you feel like raging or shouting at your computer and smashing your keyboard, get on vent and ask Jackie to tell you her incredibly sad story. It'll make your day. I know it made mine. :]
When was the last time you remember laughing and playing CS:S at the same time? Many of us get lost in obsessions for points, promotions, awards or pulling off crazy stunts. At the end of the day, it's just a game and we're just here to have fun.
So just let loose in game and have as much fun as possible. It sounds incredibly cliche`, I know, but that's only because that's what your supposed to do.
Look forward to many more Laughs with you all
Anyway Jackie told us this really hilarious story and it went something like this.
"There once was a guy who went into this bar, Okay well not a bar but one of those places that sell beverages on those wooden stands. When He was there he just started crying and it was soooo sad because he just cried and cried. And people asked him why he was crying but he just cried and cried"
And this guy went to all these places and cried kept crying, like you get the picture... this went on for like 5-10minutes.
"This guy just kept going to all these places and he just kept crying. One day he was crying until like 7am and like he just wouldn't stop crying. And this guy just kept crying and crying, right, and it was so sad because he just wouldn't stop crying. And the guy was like crying when he told me this story right? And he was just so sad. And it was like so sad."
And then Ninja started laughing, well most of us were laughing. And Jackie told him to shut up and that she was going to remove him as a friend.
ANYWAY. I'm blurry on the details because I was in game at the same time. And it's probably not funny when you read it, it was just the way she said it. It was one of those you have to be there moments. Just ask Ninja, Fart or Ric.
But why is this relevant to Division Discussion you may ask? Well, quite simply because during the time that it was all going on, I did quite epicly in jail. 8 kills in the round to be exact. Look, 4 kills in this screenshot. Yes I'm gloating at you Pureblood. Edit: Just like to point out I had 100hp too :]
Morale of the story? Laughing brings skill and great times. So next time you feel like raging or shouting at your computer and smashing your keyboard, get on vent and ask Jackie to tell you her incredibly sad story. It'll make your day. I know it made mine. :]
When was the last time you remember laughing and playing CS:S at the same time? Many of us get lost in obsessions for points, promotions, awards or pulling off crazy stunts. At the end of the day, it's just a game and we're just here to have fun.
So just let loose in game and have as much fun as possible. It sounds incredibly cliche`, I know, but that's only because that's what your supposed to do.
Look forward to many more Laughs with you all

Last edited:

























