Keylogger

bleblablueble

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
1,576
Heads up as there is a msg being sent saying "ha ha look at this" with a link that links you to a keylog site.

Just a heads up and beware
 
Thanks for letting me know. I really despise the idea behind keylogging.
 
My advice is never click on any links over steam unless you know who is sending them 100% or you know that the site is not bad
 
Protip: If you have AVG or a website scanner and your not certain about a website just copy pasta the exact address into google and it will tell you if there is any danger on that site.
 
Protip: If you have AVG or a website scanner and your not certain about a website just copy pasta the exact address into google and it will tell you if there is any danger on that site.

+1 for that. Or just don't click links people send you
 
I dont click links unless I know exactly what they are anyway, but thanks for the heads up:)
 
Back
Top