America's Army 3 ?

Seems like a pretty good idea to try it again. Man, I remember when the 1st AA came out. Had a crappy Systemec PC that could barely run it on low, but i had a blast.
 
OMG last time i played AA3, I saw people talking with the mouths in their faces! It was gross!
Sooo many bugs!
 
OMG last time i played AA3, I saw people talking with the mouths in their faces! It was gross!
Sooo many bugs!

Please do some research before putting down a game. There are not nearly as many games as there were before the updates started coming out. It's a great game, I don't have it, but I'll be getting it, I got it the first day it launched, couldn't play it, not only I couldn't neither could 99% of anyone else.
 
Yea I've noticed the big update with the bug changes and stuff. Looks much better. I Might give it a try with you. i added you 2 steam :P.
 
AA3 still averages like 300 people on.


Not much of a fan though
 
Please do some research before putting down a game. There are not nearly as many games as there were before the updates started coming out. It's a great game, I don't have it, but I'll be getting it, I got it the first day it launched, couldn't play it, not only I couldn't neither could 99% of anyone else.

I did do research. I enjoyed AA2, i'm not putting down the game in whole because of that one bug, its just that something like that should have been fixed before release. I don't know how you could enjoy someone's month flying up inside their face when they speak.
 
I still want to create an AA3 eGO server , so please all post some stuff in the Drop Box about AA3 please!

Thanks all!

i don't think it would really take off at all and we already have INS and INS already has issues keeping it's few server full
 

Latest posts

Back
Top