DoD invades TF2

Split

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
611
why? because we could, all the awesome people were there...were you?

3 hours of us just making that server like any other servers.....ours.
 
I think I dominated all of you guys at least once =)
Oh joy of all joys =P
 
Woah wait, was that planned? I had no idea. I played some TF2 the other night and had fun so I just happened to jump on again and I was like, "Uhhh.....what's with all of these DoD guys?" lol

And yeah I got dominated a good amount of times seeing as how I never play TF2 lol. However, once I got tired of being dominated, I switched over to sniper (closest to DoD haha) and started beating up on punks.

Man...those TF2 kids don't know how to shoot, lol.
 
wasn't planned at all, i called sabion in because people were breaking rules and i didn't have admin.
and people that were in vent with us, came in and made the server ours
 
wasn't planned at all, i called sabion in because people were breaking rules and i didn't have admin.
and people that were in vent with us, came in and made the server ours

Oh haha. And then YSD stumbled in late and the circle became complete.
 
Did you? I dont remember...I remember dominating you though =)
 
Back
Top