Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer

Sharpe

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
977
New trailer shown at E3. Better than the one last year I think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA28t7I6X7s[/ame]
 
yeah i peed myself... looks way better than any of the movies atm lol...
 
Bioware always has epic storylines and this is turning out to be freaking amazing. If they can really make it balanced and great combat this could easily be the WoW killer. And with how Blizzard is making really unpopular changes in Cata I can easily see this taking WoW's thunder and really giving it some heavy competition.
 
is it F2P, i thought i read an article saying it would be micro-transaction based.
 
It was freaking awesome. I got goosebumps and was having trouble keeping myself from yelling at the TV, and I'm not a very expressive person.
 
It was freaking awesome. I got goosebumps and was having trouble keeping myself from yelling at the TV, and I'm not a very expressive person.

I agree. I've watched this trailer 5 times now + when I saw it on the E3-livestream and I get chills everytime.
My mouth also feels dry from excessive drooling. I need new pants. :(
 
Yea. This trailer is MUCH better than the other one. So much more...Visual. Even if this isn't F2P, I will most likely pay for it monthly if that's the case. It's Star Wars and a MMO. You CAN'T get any better than that.

And your player "House" Is a SHIP! You get an entire space ship as your house. I mean, That's just awesome.
 
I have seen that old trailer last year. It was so epic and sound liked so warrior. I was also played that game as well as far. I was noticed that It was so heard to played it without co-up the players at some stage. I was played it in multi player. So I was not faced any issue with that game.
 
if you go on the website, there's a whole page on Lore from how the war started to the main casualties.

I've already signed up for an account and i really hope that this game becomes big enough for eGO to start a division for it :3
 
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Huge star wars fan
Huge Bioware fan

Star wars + bioware + MMO = aweomeness

It's going to be great.
 
is it F2P, i thought i read an article saying it would be micro-transaction based.

That was back in '08. There was wideblown speculation whether it would be micro-trans or not. It was never confirmed and they still haven't officially announced the payment plan.
 
It looks good, but I don't like how characters are either one side or another. Bounty Hunters and Smugglers are both meant to be neutral characters, only in it for personal gain, that means yes. In this game smugglers are light and bounty hunters are dark >: (

Also, this trailer is proof that there is more out there for ol' George to go moviewise, get to it bro!
 
Last edited:
It looks good, but I don't like how characters are either one side or another. Bounty Hunters and Smugglers are both meant to be neutral characters, only in it for personal gain, that means yes. In this game smugglers are light and bounty hunters are dark >: (

Also, this trailer is proof that there is more out there for ol' George to go moviewise, get to it bro!

That is the one thing i did not like, how every bounty hunter had to be sith, and every smuggler had to be republic...

kinda sucks that there is no just neutral faction (but possibly could be added).

Before this new trailer i said i was going to play sith... well because sith are awesome

but this trailer got me thinking that maybe i want to play on the republic side lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top