What it means to be a Bounty Hunter

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Now today Bad Brain called me sad because i was following him to the servers. Now Bad Brain you obviously do not know what it means to be a true Bounty Hunter. What we do is find our target and own them and collect our pay. Now some leave when we have 2 or 3 kills on them and we give them no respect or props. The bounty hunters go where the money is even if we follow our prey from server to server. So in other words once you play DOD:S we will hunt you down on all the servers and try to kill you with anything. The bounty hunters shape the list because once our Boss(aka Blindy) puts out a hit we go after them to there home servers. If they leave and resetscore or move to spec to avoid being owned we ask our Boss to take them off the list because they are noobs who like to not get owned but so far no one has done this within 1 week so were glad to see that. Now when you join the server we will come for you. You cant run or hide because sooner or later you will die and a picture will be on the site and we will have our Money. So a note to all you young Bounty Hunters your not the only one hunting you have more competition then you would think. So our targets may get sick of seeing use but you know what that money will be ours and you cant stop us unless you uninstall the game but you will be off the list and we wont have to think twice of you and you bad ways. Just keep this in mind your as good as dead when we come to play. So get ready to be zerg rushed by me because ill never let up. The last thing you will see is me standing over your body taking a screenshot and enjoying the wealth. So when you join ill be right behind you with my Finger on the trigger and a fist ready to bring on the hurt.
 
yeah that is rigth i see alot of the guys that are in the list they leave after i get 2 or 3 kills on them lol oh how sad ysut take it like a man n admit defeat lol
 
I've yet to complete a successful one, but it's not for lack of trying. Yes, I am stalking those of you on the list via the Steam group page ;)
 
yeah that is rigth i see alot of the guys that are in the list they leave after i get 2 or 3 kills on them lol oh how sad ysut take it like a man n admit defeat lol

This is cute. You said I did this once, left after you killed me 2 times. Funny thing is next time I came on the server days later I dominated you off the bat. Just because you have 2 kills on someone and they stop playing for the day means nothing.

In fact the other day I DCed after Inquisition had 3 kills. When I was able to get back on I told him if he got one more kill it would count and I would let Blindy know what happened. I ended up killing him. The point is simply because you have a few kills on someone and they need to leave doesn't mean they are avoiding you, so accusations of that kind are premature and basically just lame.
 
nope i have seen them resetscore and say no you will not get my money so nope sumac everything is not always the way it seems
 
nope i have seen them resetscore and say no you will not get my money so nope sumac everything is not always the way it seems

I understand your point and was not saying that "is always the way is seems", my comment was directed at red because of accusation directed in another thread at me, followed with "lol oh how sad ysut take it like a man n admit defeat lol". So my comment was directed at him for his comment at me. If you read my comment it says, "doesn't mean they are avoiding you", not "They are never avoiding you".

I am sure some people do reset score or leave. My point is that not everyone that leaves a server when Red Scorpion has 2 kills on them is doing it because they are worried about him collecting a bounty.

That's all, not a blanket statement that no one ever tries to work the system.
 
I love your post Dutch.

Just a note to everyone: If you purposely leave the server to avoid a domination, I'll gladly remove you from the bounty list. This bounty game is here to provide fun and for me to give away casino cash. It's not meant to cause issues between everyone. Relax, it's game, have fun & dominate each other because every time you dominate someone on the list, you gain beautiful CC (Casino Cash) =)
 
Back
Top