DoD Donner

HeadShot

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
1,685
Hey fellas, we have a problem. Recently I noticed that sometimes during the day and especially nighttime, the donner server is empty. We need to be more active as a division, and fill up that server. Back in the day, I had to wait like 3 minutes just to get in it, lets bring back old times folks.

Please especially e's geetzz to zee choppaa!
 
Last edited:
Hey fellas, we have a problem. Recently I noticed that sometimes during the day and especially nighttime, the donner server is empty. We need to be more active as a division, and fill up that server. Back in the day, I had to wait like 3 minutes just to get in it, lets bring back old times folks.

Please especially e's geetzz to zee choppaa!

It has been noticeably emptier over the past week or so during the hours of 9pm-12am PST, for some reason.
 
That's midnight to 3:00 AM for me, and unless it's a weekend night, and the wife is working, I'm probably snoozing.
 
Back in the day, I had to wait like 3 minutes just to get in it, lets bring back old times folks.

Please especially e's geetzz to zee choppaa!

YES YES YES..... GEETZ TO ZEE CHOPPAA!!!

Ahh, "back in the day".
 
Hey no one is getting me! Also i too have seen this but once it is full it does not empty
 
i can remember the old days when the donner server was full when i was home from school. and that time was it early mornings in USA. but now the server is only full in evenings :)

i will be on because i have finished my school :)
 
i dont play on it so much now as of late my ping is like 200+ and game is not that smooth

but if i play on flash i get 90- 100 ping and game is good
but ill do me best to show me face on there when needed
 
i have not been playing inthe donner serveer but i will try to play on it more often n will try to make in later in the day...
 
I usually play Kalt because Av is full and I don't have the patience to wait around. I ll fill up donner on the times I can.
 
this week school started for summer school so servers will seem a bit emptier for a couple weeks but it doesnt hurt to seed the server guys :)
 
Hmm i see some improvements, nice work. The server is full almost all the time now. I dun know what happened prolly the NBA finals haha.
 
Back
Top