DOD:S Division!!

Lil-C

Active Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
279
I am proud to announce, i will be joining you all in DoD:S!!!!
I am buying the game sometime during this week!!
Can't wait to see you all there!
 
Another TF2 player has seen the light Sabion, it's time to make the switch.
 
glad to see someone else coming over to the DODs division...youll like it here...hope to see you in the servers soon...btw...flash and kalt are the best maps (with kalt being slightly better) and all the regulars are just there havin a good time enjoyin killin people, so they tend to have a more laid back feel...just some food for thought
 
Thanks guys =]

So far my game list for eGO

CSS>TF2=BF:BC2>INS>COD4=WaW

We will see how DOD:S fits in there!
 
Welocme, Kalt is the go to map for new players, we will train you right!
 
Sweet dude! Come hang out in vent sometime as well. Its good to see people expanding across different divisions. I might have to download CSS again. I have TF2 and DOD. We ll see.
 
Back
Top