DOD:S Division!!

Never forget this day Lil-C when the hierarchy of computer games was laid before you by the Incomparable Dr. Compton.
 
As a new DoD:S player, you must learn to hate everything associated with CS:S. I say this as a transfer from CSS to DoD:S, I imagine its like moving to America from Canada. Amazing.
 
I am proud to announce, i will be joining you all in DoD:S!!!!
I am buying the game sometime during this week!!
Can't wait to see you all there!

Congrats, and come on then. I need more moving targets for Garand practice ;)
 
We'll see how you test up to me my friend, will you side with me or against me. This will determine
which group of people you hang out with,
therefore which group of people accept you,
therefore which group of people you will play with in realism.

Therefore, we have the ripple effect. perhaps you've heard of it. you will witness it soon enough.
 
Come to the late night flash crew we have tons of fun on axis. and we will train you how to fail. :D
 
Kalt is where it's at. All the Kalt regulars and pubs are like a big family that hate eachother.
 
no you should come strand and take my sniper bullet's and wait when you get dominate by tomi ;D
 
Back
Top