F Fallental Rookie Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 71 Jun 20, 2010 #22 Is there even such thing as a good B.o.b song? Pretty sure theres not lol...
C CanadianNoOB Poster Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 221 Jun 20, 2010 #23 B.o.B. is pretty bad. He has one catchy song, being Airplanes and thats about it. Being someone who follows hip-hop and downloads mixtapes daily I would have to say that Bobby Ray is just not that good.
B.o.B. is pretty bad. He has one catchy song, being Airplanes and thats about it. Being someone who follows hip-hop and downloads mixtapes daily I would have to say that Bobby Ray is just not that good.
F Fallental Rookie Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 71 Jun 20, 2010 #24 What happened to good hip-hop D: Listen to underground, its much better than mainstream. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSWHwyweiE[/ame]
What happened to good hip-hop D: Listen to underground, its much better than mainstream. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSWHwyweiE[/ame]
L Lil-C Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2010 Messages 279 Jun 20, 2010 #25 Cough i lsiten to mainstream, if you where a real life friend and on facebook youd see me post underground songs all day xD even my parents no xD
Cough i lsiten to mainstream, if you where a real life friend and on facebook youd see me post underground songs all day xD even my parents no xD
A alenmcmilan New Poster Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 0 Jun 25, 2010 #26 I saw this video before couple of the month , It was a awesome video song , I really like this man personality and voice throw. and with great music.
I saw this video before couple of the month , It was a awesome video song , I really like this man personality and voice throw. and with great music.