I actually like the split. I now, like to warden on Jail 1. I personally hate moving 20+ t's anywhere, so many people run away and usually you get killed before you can explain your creative game.
I also love playing t on the same map, having less t's means faster LR's and an increased difficulty in rebellions. People keep saying "Bring back the old jail !" I believe Jail 1 captures that beautifully, while jail 2 offers those jails which our newer members have grown to love.
Jail 1 is old school. Jail 2 is modern. I like that.
I also love playing t on the same map, having less t's means faster LR's and an increased difficulty in rebellions. People keep saying "Bring back the old jail !" I believe Jail 1 captures that beautifully, while jail 2 offers those jails which our newer members have grown to love.
Jail 1 is old school. Jail 2 is modern. I like that.






jk im a horrible warden. i like the split becuase the less people we have the more comfortable we get with each other and that means better gameplay 





















