Profile error?

IDigitalDeadI

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
1,316
Currently my profile is inaccessible. I have no way of checking it. I've tried on 4 computers and 1 dsi (lol). No matter what I do, I still get an error. I've tried other profiles and everyone's profile works correctly. I've sent in a support ticket with the error about 4 days ago with no reply. What should I do?
 
Profile on what ?




Edit: nvm. Maybe the SQL server your profile was on got shutdown?
 
There is a post, in the css division news I think, FBG is closing down probably for good. It got too big and too expensive. The guys running it were over worked and losing their asses. Too bad, they were/are looking for investors who had the knowledge to continue it, but it doesn't look good.
What a shame, I only found eGO servers because I was looking for servers with FBG and no awps. I suppose we will survive....
 
Last edited:
There is a post, in the css division news I think, FBG is closing down probably for good. It got too big and too expensive. The guys running it were over worked and losing their asses. Too bad, they were/are looking for investors who had the knowledge to continue it, but it doesn't look good.
What a shame, I only found eGO servers because I was looking for servers with FBG and no awps. I suppose we will survive....

yea , but i can access mine.
 
so, do you still having trouble? cause i jst checked mine and active normally.. :|
 
Back
Top