Pinup Pictures!

Daria

Poster
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
241
2010-05-16132200_Beaufort_SouthCaro.jpg


Pinup.jpg




First pictures in years! Professionally done I just had to share them all with you :)

P.S. If anyone can resize a particular picture under 150k let me know I need someone thats good to do so please :)

Im going to get them in digital format soon hopefully so ill just share it that way better instead of having to take lame camera pictures of them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
First one in to leg hump! :thumbup: They are really good pics! Last time I took one was in Highschool. Professional, that is. I think the third one down is the best. Good face shot. Thanks for sharing Daria! Anyone would be proud of them and to have a wallet sized one ;) lol :P
 
Last edited:
you look just like my friend priscilla, no joke

i just went to her myspace page to see if she had her lip pierced and if by some wierd coinsidence that you were her

nice pictures by the way

third one is the nicest in my opinion
 
Great pics.. I have absolutely no idea how to use a camera, so you got my respect :b
 
well seeing a slice of tikeraaq's personality by following ol tike around the forums for a while

id say that the skills around cameras probably arent tikes true reasons for the respect (notice all the plural words *hint hint*)
 
Why are the pictures all vintage looking? They look great though. First is my favorite, you look so young in the 2nd one.
 
In before guys drooling over pictures of a girl in her underwear.

Crap I am too late? I will get it next time! I have shamed my family :(
 
Last edited:
In before guys drooling over pictures of a girl in her underwear.

Crap I am too late? I will get it next time! I have shamed my family :(

see carmine here is very blunt about his approach.
hes kinda like trying to get a fine statue out of a hunk of marble by goin at it with a sledgehammer and a screwdriver... aint gunna happen

see carmine with a beauty of a babe such as daria, you need to use finess

of course using the term babe to describe a lovely lady like daria is also a nono

think of beautiful women as something extremely delicate

here ill put it in terms you can understand
think of getting a beautiful girl kind of like making microchips
everything you do has to go into the small things
and you cant mess up because even the smallest imperfection and it wont work
and even the smallest things, a dust particle can ruin a microchip

just like one stupid comment can destroy a relationship



so carmine try not to let your jaw make too much noise when it hits the ground...
chicks tend to think of that sound as a bit of a mood killer




hmmm now if any of that stuff actually applied to anyone...
i wish these long drawn out BS paragraphs i write in response to stupid posts actually meant something
 
Do you make any money modeling? I got a cousin in who makes a good amount of money taking/ posing for pictures
 
see carmine here is very blunt about his approach.
hes kinda like trying to get a fine statue out of a hunk of marble by goin at it with a sledgehammer and a screwdriver... aint gunna happen

see carmine with a beauty of a babe such as daria, you need to use finess

of course using the term babe to describe a lovely lady like daria is also a nono

think of beautiful women as something extremely delicate

here ill put it in terms you can understand
think of getting a beautiful girl kind of like making microchips
everything you do has to go into the small things
and you cant mess up because even the smallest imperfection and it wont work
and even the smallest things, a dust particle can ruin a microchip

just like one stupid comment can destroy a relationship



so carmine try not to let your jaw make too much noise when it hits the ground...
chicks tend to think of that sound as a bit of a mood killer




hmmm now if any of that stuff actually applied to anyone...
i wish these long drawn out BS paragraphs i write in response to stupid posts actually meant something

Wut.
 
Back
Top