What is your favorite single player RPG?

What is your favorite single player RPG?

  • GTA Series

    Points: 69 20.1%
  • Mass Effect 1 or 2

    Points: 48 14.0%
  • Red Dead Redemption

    Points: 33 9.6%
  • Borderlands(also co-op)

    Points: 33 9.6%
  • Other

    Points: 135 39.2%
  • I don't like RPG's

    Points: 26 7.6%

  • Total voters
    344
Wellllllll...... i don't like RPG:s....... but, i'm also for fallout if i had to choose something
 
i dunno half the games on the list i barely consider rpg's like GTA and red dead redemption O.o mass effect defiantly is borderlands is for the most part but yeah O_o why wouldn't FF, dragon age, hell even pokemon XD be on the list? those are all among very good examples of RPG
 
i liked mass effect a lot. gta is good too but i cant run 4 though =/
 
I must say, Fallout 3 is one of the best RPG's i've played. can't wait till vegas comes out.
 
It's hard to pick once you put Borderlands on this list.

I can think back to Diablo and Diablo 2 before I would think about Borderlands or GTA. Currently, I'd have to say my favorite RPG of the moment is Just Cause 2.
 
GTA was always fun for me, i used to play it with a friend. 2 player mode. We would just run around and blow stuff up, do crazy things.


I no longer speak with that friend, unfortunately
 
Recently: Dragon Age Origins
Of all time: Oblivion, Fallout 3, Baldur's Gate II
 
I cannot say I have played many RPGs lately. It has to have been quite some time now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top