What is your favorite single player RPG?

What is your favorite single player RPG?

  • GTA Series

    Points: 69 20.1%
  • Mass Effect 1 or 2

    Points: 48 14.0%
  • Red Dead Redemption

    Points: 33 9.6%
  • Borderlands(also co-op)

    Points: 33 9.6%
  • Other

    Points: 135 39.2%
  • I don't like RPG's

    Points: 26 7.6%

  • Total voters
    344
I'd have to go with Prey. I am a huge fan of the Half-Life games as well, but Prey was just amazing with the effects and everything.
 
So hrd to choose. Its a tie between the following: Kingdom Hearts series, Elder Scrolls series, and the fallout series, and Knights of the Old Republic I.
 
Other, Fallout 3 for now, will probably be Fallout: New Vegas when it comes out. Otherwise, Borderlands.

On a side note, was I really the first to vote and respond to a poll?

fallout 3 was amazing. new vegas is great and all, but there are numerous glitches that sort of pull away from the game itself. It feels a little rushed, I walked into a room and ended up inside of the floor the first time i played it :blink:
 
Oh man, so many.

Baten Kaitos Origins (Gamecube)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (PS2)
The World Ends With You (DS) <3 beta

Just a few, not even counting games like Oblivioin, Mass Effect, Borderlands, any Final Fantasy games, the Golden Sun series, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario and Luigi series, etc etc. Yeah, I'm a different breed.
 
Ahh i dont know but for now its both GTA Series and Fallout. Both Great games to play but im not sure if GTA is an RPG it is 3rd person.
 
Final Fantasy >3
If i HAD to choose between the ones listed, it would be Mass Effect 2.
Didn't really like the first Mass Effect...
 
The only game that can even touch the Mass Effect series is Fallout 3. New Vegas wasn't as good.

Counting down till Mass Effect 3! :thumbsup:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top