BC2 sig request ?

Korgot

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
606
Hey guys, I hope this is the good place for that, but since this week is the SOTW for BC2, I was wondering if someone that plans on making one won't use the sig after, if he could put my name instead so I could use it. If this is not the good place to post , just delete my post and I won't be offended. Thanks !
 
if you like the sig i posted for sotw i can rework it with your name for you

hope someone else will do this for if mine isnt what youre looking for
 
You can also have mine that I posted on SOTW #59, if you like it..

btw, I also fix your name there after the contest is over if you choose to pick it.
 
Well, I'll wait until the end of the week to decide, but I got to say, I'm astonished by both the signature you guys made, you are pretty good with image editing, good luckto you two !
 

Latest posts

Back
Top