computer's

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
This is weird, when I play my Steam friend's message doesn't warn me when one is getting through to me, my console commands don't work the first or second time I use them nor do my admin menu, and if it doe's it goe's haywire, my bind's wont work untill I have tried them a number of time's, I dont know if I am having illusions or my computer is getting senile ( I think it is getting old ).
This has only started in the last 8-10 day's so I am hoping it will straighten itself out. Have any of you guys experienced these problem's, I hope you have it will make feel a whole lot better.
 
I wish I could help, but I have no idea. Blue is usually the computer nerd to find when stuff goes wrong. You just need to get up at like 2am to talk with him now.
 
sounds wierd :P i have no idea what to do about it. But Good luck! its maybe getting senile
 
The only weird thing I noticed started happening about a week ago, is sometimes I don't see any chat entries until I first enter one line of my own.
 
maybe your Computer just is old and needs updating, or your missing some important files needed to run those? idk but maybe?

try updating your whole PC. thats my Opinion and i sticking to it :)
 
The only weird thing I noticed started happening about a week ago, is sometimes I don't see any chat entries until I first enter one line of my own.

Same here man
 
Prolly has something to do with steam cause I seem to have problems with m binds as well as not being able to see chat messages or even my stats when I kill somebody.. So it's prolly not your comp because every one seems to be having the same problems..
 
You can change in the settings of steam ( while not being in a game) if you get a message or not. And about that admin thing, Liberian had the same yesterday. If you have him on your friendlist ask him if he already solved it.
 
The only weird thing I noticed started happening about a week ago, is sometimes I don't see any chat entries until I first enter one line of my own.

started doin that to me as well after the last update...
 
You guys don't know how relieved I feel knowing I am not "alone" with this, thanks for replying . And no it's not the kookuburra's, they have gone up north for the winter, maybe the Galah's, They sit on my ariel. (Hidden meaning)
 
You guys don't know how relieved I feel knowing I am not "alone" with this, thanks for replying . And no it's not the kookuburra's, they have gone up north for the winter, maybe the Galah's, They sit on my ariel. (Hidden meaning)

Glad we were able to help you relieve yourself.
 
Mine hase done this a little. It could be caused by steam itself, Or just a poor Internet connection.. Check through Steam options. Also if you have some kind of Wifi that will also slow down connection. Check with your internet provider to, Mine had to be totally reset one time!.

Procto.
 
You guys don't know how relieved I feel knowing I am not "alone" with this, thanks for replying . And no it's not the kookuburra's, they have gone up north for the winter, maybe the Galah's, They sit on my ariel. (Hidden meaning)

Don't question my judgment--I'm American. lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top