They call me Procto..

Joined
Jun 17, 2010
Messages
128
I've noticed alot of People can pronounce My name (for some reason). So wondering if it would be easer on every one if I should change it? Or just leave it be.. Or call me by my real name "Cody" if that make things easy. :facewall:

Procto.
 
Never sacrifice who you are for anyone, especially yourself.
 
I could think of a few things you could change your name to.... but none that eGO would approve of.
 
Don’t you there change it! I mean look at my name BG(Warrior) what the * is that.
So my device to you is don’t change it don’t get mad, but teach the people how to say your name.
 
My name isnt complex
and yet more often than not I get called
Jet Seeevan.

rather than jet7

I think it would be easier to just be called Jet.
 
I have no problem pronouncing it, it's the images that go through my head after I see it that I have a problem with ;)
 
"Skipper Finny" I sound like I was exiled off of Gilligan's Island, don't let it bother you!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top