V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Jun 25, 2010 #1 So here's a quick wallpaper I made.. Some may also notice where the backround of guns and knives are from, enjoy! Btw I can make the wallpaper other sizes too if some1 wants it, just pm me and I'll send it to you..
So here's a quick wallpaper I made.. Some may also notice where the backround of guns and knives are from, enjoy! Btw I can make the wallpaper other sizes too if some1 wants it, just pm me and I'll send it to you..
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Jun 25, 2010 #2 Nicely done!
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Jun 25, 2010 #3 Can you make one 1920x1020 ?
G glowsinthedark Poster Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 225 Jun 25, 2010 #4 that is a badass wallpaper! you did an awesome job!
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jun 25, 2010 #6 Oh nice, I like it.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 25, 2010 #8 Looks pretty cool, not too fond on the white bg though.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jun 25, 2010 #9 That is now my new background.
Celtic Famous Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 530 Jun 27, 2010 #10 TremendousLion said: Can you make one 1920x1020 ? Click to expand... Either you meant 1920x1200 or 1920x1080 Silly banana Anyways, pretty good work. Only downfall... it will only fit on my laptop screen Not my beefy desktop
TremendousLion said: Can you make one 1920x1020 ? Click to expand... Either you meant 1920x1200 or 1920x1080 Silly banana Anyways, pretty good work. Only downfall... it will only fit on my laptop screen Not my beefy desktop
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Jun 27, 2010 #11 Thank you guys for feedback and comments, I appreciate them! ^^
Putty Forum Fiend Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 670 Jun 27, 2010 #12 Looks sweet, not fond of the text under it though. Planet Kosmos looks okay for a banner/logo, but not for actual text.
Looks sweet, not fond of the text under it though. Planet Kosmos looks okay for a banner/logo, but not for actual text.
Rambo(DK) Active Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 352 Jun 28, 2010 #13 I did watch it before it was out in the forum I was the first person who put it in his wall I am legend! naa just want too say its a great job, me like thumbs up!
I did watch it before it was out in the forum I was the first person who put it in his wall I am legend! naa just want too say its a great job, me like thumbs up!
Rambo(DK) Active Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 352 Jun 28, 2010 #14 BTW!!! its V-FIN who ahve make my signature and avatar ! great job !
A Angstrom Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 831 Jun 28, 2010 #15 Rawr! It'd be cool one like this but with black background and blue shading. x3
X XXzz-Trauma-zzXX Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 805 Jun 30, 2010 #16 This is my new wallpaper. Very nicely done good sir.