eGO wallpaper.. Again

V-FIN

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
653
So here's a quick wallpaper I made.. Some may also notice where the backround of guns and knives are from, enjoy!

Btw I can make the wallpaper other sizes too if some1 wants it, just pm me and I'll send it to you..

 
Looks pretty cool, not too fond on the white bg though.
 
Thank you guys for feedback and comments, I appreciate them! ^^
 
Looks sweet, not fond of the text under it though. Planet Kosmos looks okay for a banner/logo, but not for actual text.
 
I did watch it before it was out in the forum :) I was the first person who put it in his wall :) I am legend! naa just want too say its a great job, me like :)thumbs up!
 
roar.png


Rawr!

It'd be cool one like this but with black background and blue shading. x3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top