=( BC2 (SOTW) Contest #59 Vote )=

Please Vote

  • TheyCallMeC

    Points: 2 4.8%
  • V-FIN

    Points: 14 33.3%
  • Marine4God

    Points: 7 16.7%
  • ahlot

    Points: 10 23.8%
  • featherfoot07

    Points: 9 21.4%

  • Total voters
    42
  • Poll closed .

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
READ ME

* Do not post unless to cast a vote. We have a sticky thread for comments and questions already.
* Do not vote for yourself.
* Sig with most votes when the poll closes Sunday will be the winner.
* The winner will receive $25,000 Casino Cash and a week of ad free edge gamers.
* Format: Artists name followed by a comment if you wish. No slams on other artists.



TheyCallMeC

battlefeildsig.png



V-FIN

2l8u4w5.png



Marine4God

sotw_59.png



ahlot

badcompabyversion2.jpg



featherfoot07

bc2sig-1.png

 
Great entry guys, my computer took a crap on me at the start of making mine :( maybe I'll submit it on freestyle week since I got her back up and running.
 
My vote goes for Marine4God, I like that 3D effect on that signature :)
 
V-Fin with out a doubt used the best techniques and has, in my opinion, the best looking outcome.
 
I think it goes to V-Fin - superb techniques of pulling the subject into focus, blending, and nice tone. :)
 
Voted for V-fin. Something about the depth pulled me towards the sig =p
 
V-fin, nicely done mate, i can see taht you are getting better.

ahlot..close call, nice entry
 

Latest posts

Back
Top