ba_super_jail, giving away.

SuperShoot

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,209
Helloo! I'm quitting the mapping carrier for a while or forever, but I started on a map that many people think looks fine. What I got is : A little part of the armory, cells ( doors got bad after update + it includes 1 secret vent ), couch room, climb, maze (Maze door has also gotten bad after the update + 1 secret and 1 death-trap). The cells needs to be opened with a button so far, never got to make that time-release.
So I was wondering if anyone wanted to continue and maybe finish the map for eGO ? I will send you all the files and the map is all yours. If you are interested, please tell me and I will PM you some secrets etc. (I will come home from vacation 16. or 17. July)

The whole map from top view.
ba_super_jail_v10007.jpg


Climb
ba_super_jail_v10006.jpg


Maze + maze button + maze finish door
ba_super_jail_v10005.jpg


Cells + couch room
ba_super_jail_v10002-1.jpg


Armory (Without weapons)
ba_super_jail_v10000-1.jpg


Alright, Thank you !
 
Last edited:
Note: Im leaving my country for 2 weeks tomorrow, when I come back I will give away the map. kthxhavefunbye :) <3
 
you should really put some lighting in fullbright looks pretty bad
 
Hey, it's a real shame your giving the map away, it doesn't look too bad, with a bit of work it could turn out to be something really good.
I would've offered to continue this map if I wasn't busy with my own. :P
But if you do come back and start mapping again, I reckon you should continue with it. :)

~Beanie
 
I will continue with this map and do all that I can to it. Ofcourse keeping you updated.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top