Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Jul 4, 2010 #1 Thank you House 2twist for this poll.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jul 4, 2010 #2 I'm in vent right actually.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jul 4, 2010 #3 It's tricky. Whenever I'm playing Tf2, I keep myself in a divisional channel in case an event comes up. But if not, I'm usually up in the PSC rooms. When I'm away I'm in the DAK.
It's tricky. Whenever I'm playing Tf2, I keep myself in a divisional channel in case an event comes up. But if not, I'm usually up in the PSC rooms. When I'm away I'm in the DAK.
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Jul 4, 2010 #4 Me and shadowesh just be trollin in the meeting place or anywhere near the top
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Jul 4, 2010 #5 My Division Channels Sometimes I venture off into other divisions channels and general rooms but mainly in the CS:S Channels
My Division Channels Sometimes I venture off into other divisions channels and general rooms but mainly in the CS:S Channels
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Jul 4, 2010 #6 Im on all day everyday. I play all day so. Im everywhere in vent.
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Jul 4, 2010 #7 PSC Rooms the majority of the time, gaming or not.
T Typhus Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 758 Jul 4, 2010 #8 I rarely venture into ventrilo, but when I do its usually just for events or meetings.
Furiosity Famous Joined Jul 9, 2009 Messages 427 Jul 4, 2010 #9 Don't use Ventrilo at the moment. Mic is broken.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Jul 4, 2010 #10 I'm in vent but mostly random channels.
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Jul 5, 2010 #11 I'm in vent, in my divisional rooms. Even when I'm jailing. Although I do tend to move to quieter channels if people get too loud..
I'm in vent, in my divisional rooms. Even when I'm jailing. Although I do tend to move to quieter channels if people get too loud..
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Jul 5, 2010 #12 I'm in either the PSC channels or DODS!
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Jul 5, 2010 #13 Im a part troll, so im either in Music rooms, Gen rooms or CS:S rooms... and annoy DanJK to death xD
_Me_ Famous Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 467 Jul 5, 2010 #14 never bother to use vent. i might one day.......
E Elmo17 Active Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 304 Jul 5, 2010 #15 Routine: Start up vent, get in a CoD channel, start CoD4, then join an eGO server.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jul 5, 2010 #16 *Runs away from this thread into the ShoutBox*
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jul 5, 2010 #17 sometimes, but now while in jail
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Jul 5, 2010 #18 Channel game of game playing
M MaLm Forum Fiend Joined Feb 25, 2010 Messages 623 Jul 5, 2010 #19 When I am at home I am always in ventrilo.. doesn't matter if i play or not but now when i returned back to Sweden from summer vacation my ventrilo couldn't come with me =(
When I am at home I am always in ventrilo.. doesn't matter if i play or not but now when i returned back to Sweden from summer vacation my ventrilo couldn't come with me =(
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jul 5, 2010 #20 In Ventrilo whenever I'm online (pretty much)