C ChaosCat EGO Addict Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 1,350 Jul 5, 2010 #21 I'm sometimes at DAK, but havent been using it lately.
H House 2twist Famous Joined May 18, 2009 Messages 508 Jul 5, 2010 #22 I'm in ventrilo all the time when I game. I find it both hilarious and helpful. More hilarious then anything
I'm in ventrilo all the time when I game. I find it both hilarious and helpful. More hilarious then anything
G gingertonic EGO Addict Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 1,154 Jul 5, 2010 #23 Of course! In the Bad Company 2 channels. Usually the Rated R one (because we got pretty lol-tastic in vent).
Of course! In the Bad Company 2 channels. Usually the Rated R one (because we got pretty lol-tastic in vent).
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Jul 5, 2010 #25 TF2, PSC rooms
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Jul 5, 2010 #26 Im allways there DoD Division channels
SkoomaDealer Thread Thumper Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 1,070 Jul 5, 2010 #27 I'm in ventrilo when gaming and not
1 126scout Poster Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 116 Jul 5, 2010 #28 I am in Ventrilo on occasion but with running a World of Warcraft guild as well I'm usually in my own.
I am in Ventrilo on occasion but with running a World of Warcraft guild as well I'm usually in my own.
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 5, 2010 #29 Rarely. In-game voice-chat, steam-chat/voice-chat is sufficient for me.
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Jul 5, 2010 #30 Since I just got my mic working, Of course!
M mattM_- Famous Joined Apr 12, 2010 Messages 454 Jul 5, 2010 #31 Now that I finally have a mic, I will be in vent more often
B Bauer24x Poster Joined Jun 28, 2010 Messages 212 Jul 5, 2010 #32 Only been here at eGO for 1 week, and the first 3 days i have not been on ventrilo, but now i'm always in ventrilo
Only been here at eGO for 1 week, and the first 3 days i have not been on ventrilo, but now i'm always in ventrilo
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jul 5, 2010 #33 Ventrilo? Whats that?
Johnny Blaze Thread Junky Manager Joined Mar 10, 2008 Messages 893 Jul 5, 2010 #34 im always in vent the cod 4 channel
M Meat Shield I made one post Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 13 Jul 5, 2010 #36 Only when i play DOD and theres already a few people in the channel.
d10sfan Poster Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 208 Jul 6, 2010 #37 Hardly ever sadly. Im on a mac so I cant use channels with gsm on them and there are very few Speex channels up.
Hardly ever sadly. Im on a mac so I cant use channels with gsm on them and there are very few Speex channels up.
K Kefin o'Saucy I made one post Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 5 Jul 6, 2010 #38 i live in a different continent so it is hard to find people who ar eon vent in the timezone im in
J jordychrist Active Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 394 Jul 6, 2010 #40 im always in vent if im in-game, either in DoD:S or EVE. i also like to frequent general room 6, MY ROOM lol!!! j.c.
im always in vent if im in-game, either in DoD:S or EVE. i also like to frequent general room 6, MY ROOM lol!!! j.c.