I will bet your 1000CC that this wrench (Golden one and that spiked one) Are the ONLY ones we get THIS UPDATE.
Can i get in on it too? I think there will be more than 2 wrenches xD
I will bet your 1000CC that this wrench (Golden one and that spiked one) Are the ONLY ones we get THIS UPDATE.
Maybe a little bit. I don't know exactly how to implement it, but I saw it more as something that fits in an EXTRA slot of the person you give it to. I.E., beer is like a sandvich for all classes, which shows up in an extra slot for them to use.
Except when hurled at enemies or spies, where it breaks on them like Jarate. But it doesn't give minicrits.
AS FOR THE KILL COUNTER... you know what I want?
Grab on to your butts, guys, because when you read this you'll WANT to bow down to me, but you should resist the urge.
...
...
...
KILLCOUNTER HAT
![]()
I dare you to claim you would not wear such a hat so that I can call you a liar!
Has the Engy always had the lasso hanging on his belt? I don't remember seeing that before.Another surprise as well...hidden pics in day3 update.
http://www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/engineer_photos/
Looks like engy's may finally get a way to move up their sentry guns without having to destroy them.