I've been playing on you guy's Donner server for a few weeks now, and I just wanted to say that you guys have the most professional and respectful admins that I have ever seen on any server. Keep up the good work!
Hey bud! Stop bye Kalt for a great time with the chillest DOD:S players you'll ever meet. Home of the legendary Ronald Paul, and the oldest DOD:S players, LondonBlitz.
Thank you for the kind comments, we look forward to seeing more of you on eGO servers. People like you are what we look for in eGO; the fact that you recognize our efforts to keep clean and fair servers makes you equally special.
Hey bud! Stop bye Kalt for a great time with the chillest DOD:S players you'll ever meet. Home of the legendary Ronald Paul, and the oldest DOD:S players, LondonBlitz.
you make a grown man blush. I haven't been called Ronald since I was a kid *sniff*
Thanks for the kind words Jhan, it's a surprisingly rare occasion when a public player comes on our forums to commend our efforts. It is greatly appreciated. :thumbup: