- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,780
Team Fortress 2 "The Movie"
Team Fortress 2 "The Movie"
Maybe they'll finally make a "Meet the Pyro" and "Meet the Medic" video... I love playing medic and pyro and I kind of feel left out.![]()
This. This, this, this, oh dear God a million times this.
It would probably be bad...but we'd all go see it, and probably love it.
I'm really hoping they work on the "Massive 360 update" that was "Coming soon" about a year and a half ago.:glare:.....Valve time :facewall: I still enjoy playing the 360 version every once in a while.:blushing:
I can see them doing a stand alone version for the ps3 though, especially now that Portal2 is coming to ps3 with steam cloud for updates. I think that the ps3 will get an updated version of TF2 before the 360:scared: If they do come to the 360 I imagine they will cost quite a bit...it's a lot of content
The thing with the Xbox version of TF2 is, to update it to the PC versions current state would be impossible, the Xbox doesn't actually have enough memory to be able to run it. Kind of funny. They would have to use lower quality models or not include all the maps or something
![]()
There are actually .ctx files of a civilian in the TF2 root folder. So they might introduce a new gamemode and are just testing it. I see a lot of files loosely connected to a new gamemode. Especially these different stat scripts I'm seeing.
you realize the 360 has more system memory than ps3 right? the ps3 has larger graphic memory but with a small ram, 360 has large ram and smaller gpu ram but in total ram avalabel 360 has more so basically if the 360 can;t handle it neither could ps3