Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Cowboys because they're America's bandwagon team, right up there with the Pats now. They have a history of winning and everybody loves them for no explicit reason (chicks dig them because of Romo?). I hate people who live around me (D.C. metro area) and have cowboys crap on their cars or clothes. They're just real-life trolls trying to poke fun at their biggest rival and a struggling franchise

Oh, I completely understand, and I hate people who do that in Texas as well. But I grew up a Cowboy's fan because of my mom, who became a Cowboys fan when they won only won game (Hard to believe, I kow) in a season. I dont hop on and off being their fan if they do good or not. If the Cowboys become the Detroit Lions with in the next few years, I'll still argue that they are the best team around. But trust me when I say I completely agree with you on this, There are kids at my school who week support Tony Romo, but when he throws one bad game, they're all over Manning(s), or Brady.
 
Um Erich what are you talking about. The Last time I checked The Cowboys won 5 superbowls and the Eagles won 0.

Who cares. The Eagles got more fan support than any other team out there. Half of fans for these cowgirls and pats anymore are only because there winning. People just go to whatever team is winning anymore.
 
Who cares. The Eagles got more fan support than any other team out there. Half of fans for these cowgirls and pats anymore are only because there winning. People just go to whatever team is winning anymore.

Ok Erich first off I would like to say that I have been a Cowboys Fan since the Day i was born. I dont care if the cowboys dont win one game next season they will still be my favorite team. And also the Cowboys Are the most Loved and the most hated team in the NFL.
 
Bucks, you're silly

Erich, I agree. Some people only like the Cowboys because they win, but uh, have they gone past the first round the last 4 times they were in the play offs? No. Even when we went 13-3, we lost first round to eventual Superbowl champs the Giants. But the Cowboys also have one of the largest fan bases just beacuse we're the best team, frankly. Sort of like the Steelers, no matter where you go, the Stadium will have blue in it. (Of course the steelers have those stupid towels that happen to be everywere....)
 
Bucks, you're silly

Erich, I agree. Some people only like the Cowboys because they win, but uh, have they gone past the first round the last 4 times they were in the play offs? No. Even when we went 13-3, we lost first round to eventual Superbowl champs the Giants. But the Cowboys also have one of the largest fan bases just beacuse we're the best team, frankly. Sort of like the Steelers, no matter where you go, the Stadium will have blue in it. (Of course the steelers have those stupid towels that happen to be everywere....)

Thankyou Compton For explaining to erich that the cowboys are the best team EVER!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top