Acefire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,096 Jul 15, 2010 #1 It's my first ever signature that I have made that is decent so how is it?
Acefire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,096 Jul 15, 2010 #3 Yea except for the skull and stuff, was taken from a picture, I just changed a few things.
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Jul 15, 2010 #4 Use Gimp instead of MS Paint Gimp is free and is almost like photoshop.
Acefire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 1,096 Jul 15, 2010 #5 Tried using Gimp before... Just doesn't turn out good when I try... :/ Though it's not even good now but still...
Tried using Gimp before... Just doesn't turn out good when I try... :/ Though it's not even good now but still...
G glowsinthedark Poster Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 225 Jul 15, 2010 #6 id use text instead of the spray option. The smooth lines on the image is not consistent with your written text.
id use text instead of the spray option. The smooth lines on the image is not consistent with your written text.
F Frank Booth Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 2,897 Jul 15, 2010 #7 The aspect ratio is bad. You need to make it like 16:9 or even better 235:1.