Could someone please make me a signature?

Mr Medic

I made one post
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
11
I do not want anything fancy, all I want is my name in a cool/interesting font with a cool/interesting background it is up to the artist to pick what they think would look good together because I do not have any good artistic sense.
 
The possibilities are endless! I personally could give you a white background with arial font and say "HERE IS YOUR COOL SIGNATURE!" xD because seriously, if u want someone to make u a sig, you'll have to be a little bit more specific on what you want.

Ideas: Any images you like, (you should look up dafont.com for any fonts u like). Stuff like that.
Give me that info, and i may be able to work with you
 
The font I would like to be used is called dirtybag, here is the url for the site you gave me to the font http://www.dafont.com/dirtybag.font

The photo I would like to use is the Russian flag, why you ask yourself because i am russian. Here is the url to that style of flag I would like to be used http://www.flag-zone.com/img/russia/flag.gif

Also I would like to have the font mixed in with the colours of the flag not just staying black and white

I appreciate the time and effort that will go in to this signature, so in advance I say thank you

Also I live in Canada that is why i spelled in colours not colors.
 
Last edited:
All right, i will get started on it tommarow. But just to let you know, im not "Amazing" at photoshop, but im good enough to make a simple signature that you will surely enjoy :)

(I made my sig if u want an example)
 
mrmedic1small.png
 
Gah, i was making him one, but yours is better then what i came up with xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top