S Shoot To Kill I made one post Joined Jul 19, 2010 Messages 9 Jul 28, 2010 #1 I was wondering if you guys could start a facebook page.. I do most my social networking stuff that way. :confused1:
I was wondering if you guys could start a facebook page.. I do most my social networking stuff that way. :confused1:
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Jul 28, 2010 #2 Oh but they do. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379554549
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Jul 28, 2010 #3 We do... edit with link or mikkel will be faster.
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Jul 28, 2010 #4 We have a facebook group, just go to Mikkel's link
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jul 28, 2010 #7 hahah i just joined the eGO facebook, i didnt know we had one, that is awesome
S SingularPoint Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 926 Jul 28, 2010 #8 We have a Facebook group? say whuat?
N noahgman Rookie Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 82 Jul 28, 2010 #9 sweet, i didnt know we have 1, im joining it!
B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Jul 28, 2010 #10 I'm scared that the forums might turn into 4chan....LOL JK
Jarrod_38 EGO Addict Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 1,178 Jul 28, 2010 #11 Wait what is eGO, and better yet what is this Facebook you speak of?