Having wisdom teeth Pulled.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled in 1 visit. I was back 2-3 days later. It's not as bad as you think. As long as you keep the gauze on it, it is fine. The swelling goes away after a day or two.
 
I had all 4 of mine pulled, find a dentist that will do it in the office, because mine didn't hurt at all lol

edit add///
Also right before and after take some IBprofine it helps with the swelling and pain.. it keeps it down but you will bleed a bit more but the healing process is 10 times faster
 
Back in ait they wanted to pull em for free, the problem was they only had 'dentists in training' that wanted to do the work. I dont think pain should be as much of a concern as the downtime, just dont let em pull more than they absolutely need to because they like to go crazy with those things.

I still have a mostly rust-free pair of pliers and a bottle of whisky if youll just tell me what these "teeth" you speak of are...
 
Lol good luck, atleast i wont have to listen to you anymore swat :PPP, jokes anyway wish you the best ! :)
 
Wisdom teeth getting pulled huh? Not fun at all. Hope for a painless recovery!
 
Thanks every1 for the advise and everything it's great but I talked a bit it just made me want to get sick so I haven't raked since and the pain is killer they gave me oxytocin or oxicoten hahaha I don't remember and I can't walk around bc I get dizy speles and stuff and I sleep slot today and the pain is going away and lots of this stuff made me lapge and it hurt kinda bad hahaha hope to c u guys very soon so I can get back to work on gettin my vent and welcomed post awards so thanks every1 again really its helps slot to have people that know what there talkin about and can help ps I'm in bed on my iPod hahahah c you guys soon.
 
Thanks every1 for the advise and everything it's great but I talked a bit it just made me want to get sick so I haven't raked since and the pain is killer they gave me oxytocin or oxicoten hahaha I don't remember and I can't walk around bc I get dizy speles and stuff and I sleep slot today and the pain is going away and lots of this stuff made me lapge and it hurt kinda bad hahaha hope to c u guys very soon so I can get back to work on gettin my vent and welcomed post awards so thanks every1 again really its helps slot to have people that know what there talkin about and can help ps I'm in bed on my iPod hahahah c you guys soon.
you need a big hug :blushing:
 
That sucks, see you soon. It seems like alot of people have to go for a few days these time of year idk
 
*big hug* :P seek...Anyways hope you feel better soon we miss you in jail!
 
Hey guys so it's day too for me an I Don't have any pain and I might even get on for a bite to say hey but only my bottom teeth hurt bc they were in the bone already my top teeth weren't so ya and I feel pretty good but my stumic still hurts :$ so hope to c u guys soon!
 
Ok guys, well im back today i feel great but the stiches are still there and it hurts just alittle so ya c u guys on the jail and highschool server :D
 
Back
Top