E EZCompany I made one post Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 2 Aug 4, 2010 #1 im moving to the DoD division, recommened by HeadShot
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Aug 4, 2010 #3 Welcome to the best division, glad to have ya!
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Aug 4, 2010 #4 Welcome to DoD:S the best divison in eGO!
HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Aug 4, 2010 #5 man glad I found ya, see ya in game bud
D Dark_Fife Poster Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 179 Aug 5, 2010 #7 fresh meat just kidded glad to have you aboard come on flash some time
Grail Arbor Forum Fiend Joined May 14, 2010 Messages 591 Aug 6, 2010 #10 Welcome to DoD:S. Stay classy.
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Aug 6, 2010 #11 Welcome to the best division, hope you like being killed?