Keep getting the BSOD

extremelyhotsauce

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
1,295
Ok so I have gotten BSOD 3 times while playing gmod? why is this happening, it is probably just a coincidence but when I got it two or three sounds played at the same time on the second and third (third was today) crash
 
You probably dont have enough RAM, considering its GMOD.
 
If your running a lot of addons it could cause this
 
It'll be at the end of a bunch of 0's (usually)
ex. 0x000000000124

Depending on the error there will be six or seven 0's.

What OS are you running? How many RAM sticks and how much on each? I get BSOD all the time playing any steam game running x64 Windows 7. I fixed my error by asking the guys on the 7 forum with the Windows Error Debugging Software and uploading the full error on the site. Mine was a bad RAM stick.
 
Depending on the error there will be six or seven 0's.

What OS are you running? How many RAM sticks and how much on each? I get BSOD all the time playing any steam game running x64 Windows 7. I fixed my error by asking the guys on the 7 forum with the Windows Error Debugging Software and uploading the full error on the site. Mine was a bad RAM stick.

I was guessing. Lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top