new years resolutions, put yours up!

Im with the loco on this one guys, less smoking....uh er yeaa.....more drinking
 
Learning to drive without freaking out and thinking that all the cars are a mile ahead of me, and hitting them. [I'm bloody serious. My depth perception is horrible, and I need to drive because my grandmother is legally blind, and my mother has a broken leg..]
 
i didnt really make a new years resolution but if you were to ask me right now i might have to say

finish my army advanced individual training with a high %grade and get home as soon as i possibly can so i can start the ownage on dod again :P
 
New Year's resolution you say... well I told this to my friends:

1) Meet Jay-Z and party with him.
2) Use the word "shenanigans" more often
3) Continue working out with my friend (I have been working out for 3 months, so I think I have this one in the bag).

Good resolutions, I say.
 
Hmm - i also should o more drinking. And what did thompson mean by illeagal? I'm over 21 so nothing wrong here.

But actually - if you really want to know I am goign to try to pray the rosary once a week.
 
getting my drivers license AND more important finaly choose what ill study @ college (havent chosen anything in that way for 2 years now)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top