Bounty of the Kings

I was sooo close to getting Noise! Then this happened:

2vnfnlz.jpg


Actually I wasn't that close, but I was trying :D
 
I was sooo close to getting Noise! Then this happened:

2vnfnlz.jpg


Actually I wasn't that close, but I was trying :D

My closest was when I type-fragged noise as spy while he was talking to crab!!! It was hillarious, especially since I was chatting with crab also :D
 
I was sooo close to getting Noise! Then this happened:

2vnfnlz.jpg


Actually I wasn't that close, but I was trying :D


Sad story :(

Incidentally, by the way, that's an awesome pic. his hand position and slightly inclined head make him look like he's all "sup. Yeah, I just torched you. what of it?"
 
Clearly this guy is mad that he wasnt considered to be a king.

That's not very nice. He was simply making an observation, though it was particularly strong worded.

Let's keep in mind everyone, this is supposed to be a fun contest. 'Best of' threads are disallowed for a reason - they make people get angry! so let's stay away from that.
 
Sad story :(

Incidentally, by the way, that's an awesome pic. his hand position and slightly inclined head make him look like he's all "sup. Yeah, I just torched you. what of it?"

I'm just boss like that.
 
yea it took me a lil while to get you. wasnt that easy yesterday since your whole team was around our spawn for a long time.
at the same time i have to thank you for constantly playing pyro and not changing class 1 kill away from a dom. so thank you
 
Updated to here. Wow, Naku IS getting a lot of free points. enough for the last clue, or perhaps *ominous boxing announcer voice* The Myyyyssssssttteeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyy Booooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxx.....

ahem.

Updated.
 
"The mystery box doesn't contain anything about a specific king, but might just help you to get all of them."

Im pretty sure i know whats in it already, as do a lot of other people :D
 
"The mystery box doesn't contain anything about a specific king, but might just help you to get all of them."

Im pretty sure i know whats in it already, as do a lot of other people :D


I know what you're thinking. I do. I can see it in your little noisy head. Know what I see?

The wrong answer.


Ain't nobody predicting this one. It's a mystery box. it's full of mystery.


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbgRyColvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbgRyColvE[/ame]
 
Back
Top