Bounty of the Kings

lol. i dont mind. just thought id take the 4 points and spend them on something.
 
Can I just guess with no points that the Scout King is Kevimaster? I'm pretty sure that the clue referred to him.
 
Can I just guess with no points that the Scout King is Kevimaster? I'm pretty sure that the clue referred to him.

You can guess all you like. Guessing is free :)



Doesn't mean I'm going to reveal anything if you're right, but you can guess all you like :D
 
I think I have to follow the trends and give the 2 points that I have to Naku. Yes, please give all my points to Naku :-)

Now you're scaring me... first I say it's a conspiracy, then you're giving him your points now too? I don't like where this is going, man. the man is out to get us, man.

*tinfoil hat*

(updated)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top