Bounty of the Kings

You never play engi when im on either :P

Sure I do, all of the time!!! It just happens to coincide with the time that you are on my team :P
I have gone engy when you were on enemy team a few times, but I usually either am on your last point, or on my second to last. Really depends on the game and team for which I choose :D
 
Just a FYI for you guys, I won't be on tomorrow (saturday) at all :(
Unfortunantly, I need to go home and watch over my puppies while my parents are on vacation.
I look forward to dominating you all on sunday!!! :D
 
Urg, I had like 40 Doms saved up, And I dont know what I would have done with them.

Anyway, Steam just wiped itself from my PC, just had to re-install, Doms are gone :(

Now I gotta get some more, and buy Something to participate :D
 


Man, you don't even know how bad the timing is here... Neither of those guys have points, but Naku USED to have a whole bunch :(


Quickscope, that's terrible :O Apparently, there are risks involved with saving up a million doms, too :p


For the record guys, the bounty ends in less than a week, on the first of September (A Wednesday). Later tonight, I will be releasing a final item for sale in the store to make the bounty a wee bit more interesting, so that you folks can really cash in on the last weekend we have here.

And no, not like the KingDom tokens; this thing is very simple to buy and use. Stay tuned! It will be released before Midnight tonight (forum time, CST)!
 
Is it okay to reveal the extra price on the SECRET king? If so, I want it.

No it isn't. I said two things:

First: no clues will be given out on the secret king.

Second, and more fun for you: When you dominate the secret king and claim it, you get 100k, instantly, no strings attached. There's no 'hidden' price... the 10th is sort of an exception to the rule :)
 
Urgh, I do hate to double post, but it's near midnight forum time, and we've got a new item to put down.


So, 6 kings have been dominated... which means only those who dominated kings will be getting payout at the end. sorta sucks for the rest of you, doesn't it? Now all your hard work getting doms and points won't matter...


Until now. For 5 points, you can now buy a 5k token, which, predictably enough, converts into 5k CC at the end of the bounty period. They will be represented by ^ symbols after your points, and they CAN be stolen.


Since these things convert to straight money at the end, and I'm giving away all my money, it will be like stealing money directly from those who dom'd kings. Want revenge? Just turn in points for these guys. I know you folks have been stockpiling, so here's something to blow it on :D
 
Darn! it worked perfectly when I posted. I'll have to repost it once I get back to my computer.
It is an excellent picture!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top