- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
This is all I have to say to those trying to collect my bounty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRALmjNg_VU&feature=channel
Frisky, you disturb me!! And you never play spy when I am on

This is all I have to say to those trying to collect my bounty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRALmjNg_VU&feature=channel


I'm honoured to be the one to have dominated the one true non mesa player![]()

You never play engi when im on either![]()


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0010.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garo/cp_blackmesa_final0005-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/_garoo/cp_blackmesa_final0000.jpg




3 moar (if any of these have Dom points, I want them now):
Gnarkill - http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/... Fortress 2/botk/cp_blackmesa_final0014-1.jpg
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/... Fortress 2/botk/cp_blackmesa_final0013-2.jpg
naku_vamp
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/... Fortress 2/botk/cp_blackmesa_final0012-1.jpg



I haven't posted any domination pics in a while, so I'm posting this one!
View attachment 3611
Points please![]()
I haven't posted any domination pics in a while, so I'm posting this one!
domination pic
Points please![]()
Is it okay to reveal the extra price on the SECRET king? If so, I want it.


