the Simon shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
2crsf7o.png






Completed Signatures:



5lqdxs.png

i2prhg.png

ir3yfn.png

4uau1g.png

10ifr4o.png

w816rc.png
 
Last edited:
Name: Baen
Image: DOUBLE RAINBOW
Text: Double Rainbow ALL THE WAY.
Comments: Make it awesome and colorful
 
Wow! Nice work, and you have a sticky already!

I'll post a request later, when I make a render in gmod.
 
Ready for this? Ok.

Name: Sequel Sentry

Render:

Text: The fight goes on. (If you can think of anything like that but better, put it in there)

Okay, I would like you to get rid of the backround and put in something cool for it. Put the text where it looks cool.

Thanks!
-Sentry
 
Name: FXNate
Image: Blue cool background
Text: FXNate
Comments: I want it kinda like your blue iSimon one, I like that one.
 
Name:Ishanku34
Writing:Anything
Surprise me with something. Something that has anything to do with knives or DoD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top