konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 Aug 24, 2010 #1 Like the the tittle says i finally got photoshop and after a few days of playing i decided to make a sig. Can I get some criticism on the sig, thx.
Like the the tittle says i finally got photoshop and after a few days of playing i decided to make a sig. Can I get some criticism on the sig, thx.
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Aug 24, 2010 #2 Its not bad for a first time.
G Generic Huntsman Rookie Joined Aug 23, 2010 Messages 31 Aug 24, 2010 #3 Good stuff! keep up the good work
S Shizao Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 366 Aug 24, 2010 #4 Good work. If I would have to criticize, it would be that maybe the left side is too bright and so its distracting from the render and the text
Good work. If I would have to criticize, it would be that maybe the left side is too bright and so its distracting from the render and the text
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 24, 2010 #5 Yeah i agree with Shizao, other then that i love it, MGS is a good game series, and nice for a first!
Yeah i agree with Shizao, other then that i love it, MGS is a good game series, and nice for a first!
konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 Aug 24, 2010 #6 thx for the imput after you pointed it out i noticed it was to bright so i toned it down a bit thx again
thx for the imput after you pointed it out i noticed it was to bright so i toned it down a bit thx again
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Aug 24, 2010 #8 Yea that looks a lot better.