[poll] Assault or Support?

HeadShot

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
1,685
I would like to take a poll between Assault and Support wich do you like better??
 
ASSAULT ALL THE WAY! i hate the lack of control on the support guns i can never kill someone far away and when i try to run up to people they end up killing me -.-
 
How can't you like support? For real, a gun that fires nearly as fast, has a lot more accuracy, and more bullets per round. MP44 and BAR are so much better than the MP40 and the Thompson. Though I wish that I could go axis and always have a garand... :)
 
twin nades for support, there's no contention.

It usually depends on how I'm feeling for what gun i pick though, sometimes assault is good for when you just can't be bothered when it comes to controlling the recoil.
 
I like assault a LITTLE bit more because it's a good, fast class for getting behind enemy lines and punching snipers. The smoke grenade is key for such objectives.

Support is good when I feel like defending more then offending. Though, sometimes you can just tear the other team apart when you push up with a few mp44s.

Assault has a pistol too. :)
 
Both but when i am really off on nights its assault to bring me back,
 
Allies - Thompson is nice ill admit i never hesitate to pick one up off the ground. But the BAR is a love machine imo rushing through wine cellar just blasting mofos, idk it just fits my style of play nicely
*Support ftw*

Axis - i hate the mp40 i think its worthless. love the stg44 its like a BAR and Thompson combined
*Support ftw*
 
Support. Good power at close range. Fair recoil if you crouch for medium range. It's best if you go prone, almost no recoil.
 
Support...though I HATE playing popular classes.

Assault I generally find to be too easy to use, particularly the thompson.
 
Assault, Faster run and less kick on the weapon. (You need a lot of praying to live though). The range is limited, but it sprays more bullets then the support.
 
Assault. less kick and I am quite the religious man when it comes to the thompson Solnav !lol I love those random headshots, but sometimes you do sit and aim for like a minute and nothing !sad And I love that you can quickly punch people then shoot, instead of having to switch to the shovel, then switch back to you weapon.

I'll tell you what though, if assault had 2 nades that'd be awesome because I constantly find myself rationing my one nade and end up not using it. or wasting it and not having one later for a when i need one.
 
Meh, i dont know which one i like more. It depends on the situation and map.
Support has more firepower, but assault is, well, better for assaults since you dont have to crouch to hit anything.
Assault is also better for close quarters (=inside houses) while support is better for medium ranges.
 
Back
Top