R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Aug 28, 2010 #62 Wildspark said: I can't read it Click to expand... It says 573
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 30, 2010 #64 166, maybe one our of specing.
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Aug 30, 2010 #65 Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Aug 30, 2010 #66 :mellow: Don't play much nowadays.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Aug 30, 2010 #67 Hoodie, you're slipping! Gotta get your ass in CS:S before you fall behind. Also, Mikkel, wtf did you post? A square?
Hoodie, you're slipping! Gotta get your ass in CS:S before you fall behind. Also, Mikkel, wtf did you post? A square?
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Aug 30, 2010 #68 Ric said: Also, Mikkel, wtf did you post? A square? Click to expand... He simply failed with the embed. He has 2456 hours.
Ric said: Also, Mikkel, wtf did you post? A square? Click to expand... He simply failed with the embed. He has 2456 hours.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Aug 31, 2010 #69 543 Hours. All of these on eGO servers, don't play on others.
H [HoneyChicken] Forum Fiend Joined Feb 27, 2010 Messages 704 Sep 1, 2010 #70 Total Playing Time : 560 Hours Last 2 Weeks : 78.1 Hours Mostly on eGO, but I had the game before I joined for about 2 months
Total Playing Time : 560 Hours Last 2 Weeks : 78.1 Hours Mostly on eGO, but I had the game before I joined for about 2 months
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Sep 1, 2010 #71 94hours but I been playing alot every other hour Btw im the New guy
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Sep 1, 2010 #72 So Ric, how many of those hours where you afk? as for me, idk steam isnt working
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Sep 1, 2010 #73 I have 1940 hours, way to many if you ask me =/ Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
S Smokeybear18 Rookie Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 70 Sep 2, 2010 #75 I have like 24...I play TF2 too much.
K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Sep 2, 2010 #78 379 here =O Only 3 months of playing
Johnny Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 2,606 Sep 6, 2010 #79 293 hours played.
P penguin Thread Thumper Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,006 Sep 6, 2010 #80 Eh probably somewhere around 500-600 hours