ARMED Poster Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 127 Jan 2, 2008 #1 It was nice playing with you guys. I met some nice people and played on some awesome servers. Good luck to eGO. I'm off. See you guys around.
It was nice playing with you guys. I met some nice people and played on some awesome servers. Good luck to eGO. I'm off. See you guys around.
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Jan 2, 2008 #2 Goodbye, there's no servers like eGO's servers. Trust me
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jan 2, 2008 #4 lock this please
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 2, 2008 #5 Wow, JONES take him, too? Or What?? .....WE've lost another brother..
D DreamSleep Forum Fiend Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 618 Jan 2, 2008 #6 [quote1199320679=CorpPunishment (UK)] there's no servers like eGO's servers. Trust me [/quote1199320679] second
[quote1199320679=CorpPunishment (UK)] there's no servers like eGO's servers. Trust me [/quote1199320679] second
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Jan 2, 2008 #7 [quote1199323343=Drεαмیlεερ] [quote1199320679=CorpPunishment (UK)] there's no servers like eGO's servers. Trust me [/quote1199320679] second [/quote1199323343] third. no really there are like no other servers out there that are like eGO's
[quote1199323343=Drεαмیlεερ] [quote1199320679=CorpPunishment (UK)] there's no servers like eGO's servers. Trust me [/quote1199320679] second [/quote1199323343] third. no really there are like no other servers out there that are like eGO's