So how hard is it to switch computer cases.

We can't all have phobus's 1337 computer skill, however, we can borrow them in help we receive.
 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.458426 Thats the combo I'm looking to get. Will that be hard to work with? Also is the power supply okay. I usually look at crossair power supplies.

Yeah, I guess it will work. I would recommend something more like this, or if you want a little better PSU and a little more flashy case, this. Both are a dream to work in. So easy. And, once you get to wiring, it will take about 5 minutes. No joke.

Sure that works Antec 900 is a amazing case

Hardly. -.-
 
Or you can just get rid of the static by putting yor hand on a nearby radiator (Unless it's hot. Ow...)
 
Or you can just get rid of the static by putting yor hand on a nearby radiator (Unless it's hot. Ow...)

Or just touching a table will work....anything to ground yourself really. Frying parts aint fun. (Previous experience - killed a stick of RAM)
 
Yeah, I guess it will work. I would recommend something more like this, or if you want a little better PSU and a little more flashy case, this. Both are a dream to work in. So easy. And, once you get to wiring, it will take about 5 minutes. No joke.



Hardly. -.-

What do you mean hardly -.- Explain why the 900 is not great

But a case is a case after awhile its all the same
 
Last edited:
What do you mean hardly -.- Explain why the 900 is not great

But a case is a case after awhile its all the same

4 year old design,
noisy fans with low airflow
small compared to similarly priced cases
horrible cable management
no dust filters on the intake fans
still high price

I could go on, but I think that suffices.
 
An hour? Damn, you slow. It takes me <30 minutes.
Yeah, it shouldn't really take more than 30mins unless your customizing the hell out of your case or you run into some big problem. Or your just go slow to make sure your not messing stuff up.
 
4 year old design,
noisy fans with low airflow
small compared to similarly priced cases
horrible cable management
no dust filters on the intake fans
still high price

I could go on, but I think that suffices.

we should save the Anti 900 rant as a document, so we can just copy paste it every time someone wants to buy the 900/1200/any antec case
 
we should save the Anti 900 rant as a document, so we can just copy paste it every time someone wants to buy the 900/1200/any antec case
I don't think anyone would want to read a PDF with 10 pages of reasons on not to get them.

Maybe we can make one of those old 50's instructional videos.
 
Wow that LIAN looks really really nice and easy to use. Now I'm not sure which one to get :O.
 
I guess I'm going with LIAN on this one.

Yes, go with it. I have that case/psu, or the first one, they're both 99% the same, just the second one is slightly bigger and has a bigger powersupply, but they are both the same in every other aspect.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top