MOD goes Starwars!

The words I wish to use to describe her can only be spoken in locked vent channels, but we'll just say that nobody wins if Megan Fox is involved.
 
It's been in discussion with mod leadership for quite some time now. And last night I was hyper so I suggested it again, and everyone was like "well, let's do it!" and so we did it. And there was much rejoicing. Yay!
 
It's been in discussion with mod leadership for quite some time now. And last night I was hyper so I suggested it again, and everyone was like "well, let's do it!" and so we did it. And there was much rejoicing. Yay!

good enough for me haha
 
in addition to my wampa rug i also have a wampa cape i wear around and i must let u know it keeps me quite warm
 
legendarythreadco1.jpg
 
It's a little known fact that the digestive tract of a Yeti is actually a portal to hell.

So you never have to go to the bathroom and even the devil has to put up with your crap? (literally)
 
Ah man we gotta stop we've been fooling around so much its spilling into the forums hahahaha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top