MOD goes Starwars!

Whats it for Gunney? I really liked The Force Unleashed, nothing like taking down a Star destroyer with your bare hands!!
 
I was way too addicted at the time, hell if you guys still play it ill reinstall and come hang out.
 
Whats it for Gunney? I really liked The Force Unleashed, nothing like taking down a Star destroyer with your bare hands!!

I'm sorry but that had to be one of the worst gameplay moments ever. The controls to carry out that scene were just stupid annoying.
 
Meh, It was the only Star wars game I've played other than Star Wars Racer's revenge and Battlefronts.
 
Found the perfect image for Pimp Daddy Smurf

32071.jpg
 
Though, The Force Unleashed II Looks to be promising.

I've got my fingers crossed with low expectations for that game. It sure looks good, but so did the first. I just hope it plays well now too and that they managed to keep that genuine Star Wars story to it.
 
Go figure he's from CS:S, lol. But I think it's fitting because if Jar Jar ever did become evil, his new name probably would be Fart Vader.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top